About The Next Cartel
The Next Cartel is a multimedia organisation, providing digital media, digital fashion, and agency services worldwide. Three pillars under one umbrella, with one goal – to issue culture into the next era.
The media platform is committed to creating and curating insightful and entertaining content within the contemporary cultural landscape. Transporting its global audience to the realms of fashion, music, lifestyle, and innovation, in both digital and physical worlds.
The creative agency has a focus on supporting and uplifting its global clients with a 360º coverage. Helping fashion & lifestyle brands to connect with the next generation of consumers.
The studio provides innovation for the digital world and the metaverse, creating digital fashion items and immersive virtual spaces, in order to contribute to the cultural evolution in ever-changing times.
A league of forward-thinking minds. Welcome to the Cartel.
We are looking for a driven Amsterdam-based (or close-by) intern to join TNC’s marketing & e-commerce team. The right candidate will work closely with the marketing & web development team in order to improve TNC’s own online visibility/reach and assist with work for our clients.
There is a monthly compensation available for this internship. We are looking for someone who is willing to grow within the role and the company.
Assist with SEO for thenextcartel.com
- Assisting the editorial department with optimising all TNC’s publications for SEO
- Optimising the webpages of TNC’s studio & agency for SEO in order to gain more leads for our agency
- Monitoring Google Search Console to discover necessary improvements or opportunities regarding SEO
Assist with E-mail marketing for The Next Cartel and its agency clients
- Growing the list of subscribers by applying sign-up forms/pop-ups/fly-outs wherever possible/effective
- Analyse data to see what forms/pop-ups/ fly-outs are working and make adjustments
- Day-to-day campaign management: learn and build engaging email campaigns for our clients using Klaviyo
- Assist with project management related to newsletter sends, e-mail automation & retention strategies
- Brainstorm/research on possible incentives for visitors to receive to make them subscribe and/or more engaged.
Assist with the design and development or maintenance of exciting website and virtual spaces projects for our agency & studio clients
- Assist with conversion optimisations on our client’s e-coms & virtual spaces
- Help with launches of our client’s new collections, capsules, collaborations & sales
- Support our clients with reporting on all relevant KPIs and markets to determine best improvements.
- Research the market on a daily basis for applicable innovations in The Next Cartel’s and its client’s upcoming web projects.
Why should I do an internship at The Next Cartel?
We offer you a great opportunity to grow and gain experience in a fast-paced, young environment where your voice counts! You will be working with international peers, contributing to the growth of the company, while boosting your skills and creativity. The Next Cartel is committed to supporting emerging talents, and therefore, it is also a managerial principle in our internal organisation.
We believe that diversity is a sign of uniqueness and enriches the team: we are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- You have a great sense of style and a good eye for visual presentation and content
- You are passionate about (street) fashion, art, and music.
- You have a can-do-it attitude and are willing to grow within a young and innovative company
- You have excellent research skills & analytical mindset
- You have the ability to manage tight deadlines
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience with Shopify will be considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of SEO will be considered a plus
How to apply?
You can send an email to Tim Warmolts on email@example.com, including:
- your Curriculum Vitae, with your studies and experiences
- A short motivation letter – we want to know why this is THE opportunity for you!